Keep travel boredom at bay with this clever custom-made game.
1. Cut a 5.5 x 5.5 inch (14 cm) piece of burlap.
2. Pull away two threads on all four outside edges to create fringe.
3. Fold the square into thirds from top to bottom and side to side. Crease.
4. Unfold and pull two threads from each of the four inner crease lines.
5. Spray with starch and press. Apply a thin coating of clear nail polish around the outside edges of the burlap square to stop your tic tac toe board from fraying. Let dry.
The first player to get three of their coloured buttons in a row wins! Pack the buttons and burlap in a resealable baggie and drop into your tote bag or purse, ready to play wherever you go.