- 1 pkg ( 454 g ) CATELLI SMART™ Rotini
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 thinly sliced small zucchini
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL ) vegetable oil
- 1 can ( 14 oz/398 mL ) undrained tomatoes, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup ( 250 mL ) cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup ( 125 mL ) water
- 1 tsp ( 5 mL ) dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp ( 2.5 mL ) salt
- 1/8 tsp ( 0.5 mL ) ground black pepper
Step 1 : In large skillet, cook garlic, zucchini, mushrooms and onion in oil until tender, but not brown.
Step 2 : Add remaining ingredients except pasta; simmer 15 minutes.
Step 3 : Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Step 4 : Serve chicken and vegetables over pasta.
ParentsCanada.com offers expert advice on your pregnancy, baby, breastfeeding, newborn baby sleep, health, and the stages of growth and development. Use our tools for finding great baby names, calculating your due date and more.
Made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation