When I received my Diono Rainier Car Seat, it was love at first sight and I am happy to say months later I am still completely in love and never been happier.
Transitioning my little guy out of the bucket and into the Diono Rainier car seat couldn’t have gone any better! Putting him in the car seat for the first time, there was no fighting, pushing, kicking or crying, it was a simple as just putting him in, buckling him up and that’s it. Honestly speaking, I wish that I had moved him into this car seat sooner (you live and learn right?!).
After spending a month with the Diono Rainier Car Seat, here’s why I love it:
- Easy install (as noted in my last post) was a huge bonus
- The padding on the seat makes it very comfortable
- There is padding on the seat belt straps for added comfort
- Even though the car seat is narrow, it is still very spacious
- Because the car seat is narrow, it allows for the middle seat in the back to actually be used
- Easy to clean
- Knowing that this car seat grows with my son, just makes me happy
- Tightening and loosing the straps couldn’t be any easier
- My little guy doesn’t hate being in the car
- It has a cup holder! Something so small goes a long way
- I know my son is safe, it’s one solid car seat
The question is, what don’t I love about this car seat? Really, there is no answer to this because from my day to day experience with it, I am thrilled with this car seat and I have no problem recommending it to anyone who asks. I know I am not the only one that feels this way because after my last blog post about installing the car seat, I received a lot of great comments on my social media sites with other happy Diono car seat owners.