Enter to WIN* a family trip for FOUR to Beaches Resorts in Jamaica!
You could WIN* an all-inclusive trip for four to a Beaches Resort in Jamaica, courtesy of Beaches Resorts and Air Canada Vacations!
Your perfect family getaway awaits you at a Beaches all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. Play on pristine, white-sand beaches caressed by crystal-clear seas. Spend your vacation in a luxurious suite. Enjoy a whole array of incredibly exciting and fun activities for kids of every age. Truly, this Beaches Resorts and Air Canada Vacations prize package in Jamaica promises unforgettable family fun beneath the Caribbean sun!
- One seven-night stay for a family of four (2 adults & 2 children under 15 sharing one room) at any Beaches Resort in Jamaica
- Winner may choose between Beaches Negril and Beaches Ocho Rios
- 4 round-trip economy class air seats aboard an Air Canada Route from a major Canadian gateway located closest to the winner’s place of residence that is served by Air Canada to Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Approximate retail value $9,000 CAD (based on a Toronto departure) per family excluding taxes
All courtesy of ParentsCanada, Beaches Resorts and Air Canada Vacations!
Contest Closing Date: September 30, 2019. See below for the contest rules.
To enter you must complete the official online entry form. DESCRIPTION OF GRAND PRIZE The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) all-inclusive vacation for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children under 15 sharing one room) to any Beaches Resort in Jamaica with Air Canada Vacations. Winner may choose between:
- Beaches Negril
- Beaches Ocho Rios
The Grand Prize includes:
- Four (4) roundtrip Economy Class air seats – for a Family of 4 aboard Air Canada Rouge (*) from a Major Canadian gateway located closest to the prizewinner’s place of residence that is served by Air Canada to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Seven (7) nights of luxurious all-inclusive accommodations (one room, quad occupancy) at selected Beaches Resort, also including all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), daily & nightly entertainment, all land and watersport including scuba diving (for certified divers), Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, and transfers to and from the resort designated airport.
- Telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining (i.e. candlelight dinners), tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Beaches Specialty Shops are not included.
- Each prize winner and his/her traveling companion(s) are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation – airline taxes, in-flight meals, beverages, headsets, in-flight entertainment, optional seat selection, additional checked-in luggage surcharges, transportation between winner’s residence and the departure airport, gratuities, optional excursions, merchandise, local and long distance phone calls, incidental expenses, travel and medical insurance together with any required travel documentation, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, additional meals, beverages, together with any applicable overnight layover.
- The winner and his/her traveling companion(s) are responsible for obtaining a valid passport if applicable and/or other required travel documentation at their own expense, which documents must be valid prior to, and for the duration of the trip. If the winner and their travelling companions are unable to travel because they lack proper documentation, the prize will be forfeited without compensation, and a new draw may be held. Winner will be required by hotel to provide a valid credit card to cover incidental expenses.
- Grand Prize winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- Grand Prize must be redeemed for travel within one year from the promotion end date (approximately valid between September 30, 2019 – September 30, 2020) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Travel must be completed by September 30, 2020 inclusive. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void.
- The prize is subject to availability and selected blackout dates, including but not limited to: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Presidents Day Easter and March Break. Restrictions apply. No changes permitted to reservations once date of travel is confirmed.
- Travel is subject to availability and reservations may not be confirmed until 30 days prior to departure.
- Air is subject to availability and selected blackout dates. Reservations are subject to complimentary allotment and may not be available even if air is available on the brand specific website or through another travel partner.
- Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize may not be sold, is not convertible to cash, is non-transferable, no substitutions or extensions permitted. Request for refund will not be entertained.
- Both winner and guest(s) must travel together on the same itinerary.
- The prize may not be used towards Aeroplan mileage accumulation program, or any other frequent flyer program.
- Flight dates are subject to change without notice or compensation. Prize Winner and his/her traveling companion(s) are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure point as the Prize originates and terminates there.
- Beaches Resorts reserve the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
Total approximate retail value of the prize is $9,000 CDN (based on a Toronto departure).
- One (1) entry per person allowed, per email address, per one (1) contest entry form. Entry must be received on or before midnight Eastern Standard Time on the Contest Closing Date (as specified in the contest description).
- The contest is open to all persons residing in Canada (except residents of the Province of Quebec), eighteen or older. Employees of ParentsCanada and Jane Media, Unique Travel Corp. (Beaches Resorts) and Air Canada Vacations (collectively known as the “Sponsors”) and their affiliate companies, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the contest judging organization and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
- The Sponsors take no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or received after the contest deadline. Only one e-mail address and account may be used by any person to enter the Contest. In the event that the Sponsors receive more than one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, per one (1) contest entry form, the Sponsors reserve the right to void and destroy duplicate entries and that entrant may, at the discretion of the Sponsors, be disqualified from the Contest. Should it be discovered that an entrant is using the aid of computer programs to auto-fill entries, that entrant will be immediately disqualified from the Contest. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify all such contestant from future contests conducted by the Sponsors without further notice. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and regulations.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
- By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers, without compensation. The winner of the contest will be announced on ParentsCanada.com.
- A random draw will be made in Oakville, Ontario at 2010 Winston Park Drive on the date that is seven (7) days after the Contest Closing Date from all eligible entries received to select the grand prize winner. Selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) days of the draw. Selected entrant will then have ten (10) days following receipt thereof to contact ParentsCanada to claim their prize. Should ParentsCanada not receive a reply within ten (10) days the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and a back-up entrant will be selected in the same manner by random draw taken from the same pool of entries, in which event, the foregoing provisions of this sentence shall also apply to such other eligible entry.
- The contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exactly as shown. ParentsCanada reserves the right to replace this prize with one of equal or greater value at its discretion. The prize will be delivered by standard ground courier to the address provided for that purpose by the winner.
- The Sponsors reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest in the event of any accident, or administrative or other error of any kind.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of registration or entry information which may affect an entrants’ inability to get through on the internet during the promotion or ability to participate in the contest, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed/corrupted data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, any inability to access the site, or damage to a user’s system occasioned by participating in the contest, and entries which fail to fully comply with these contest rules and regulations.