12 cup popped, unseasoned popcorn
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup corn syrup
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Place popped corn in large open roasting pan and set aside.
3. Heat sugar, corn syrup and butter to boiling, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate pieces and vanilla extract until chocolate is melted. Pour hot chocolate mixture over popped corn, stirring to coat well.
5. Bake for one hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Spoon onto waxed paper to cool for at least three hours prior to serving, stirring occasionally to separate. Popcorn can be stored in sealed containers for about a week.