1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cups cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes then remove and cool on wire racks.
6. Place a dollop of ice cream between two cookies (while still warm is gooey goodness). Provide several napkins!