Hollywood icon and quintessential New Yorker Chazz Palminteri invites
myself to sit down and
talk at his Italian restaurant in New York City for what’s been called his
best interview ever.
The actor and writer
shares stories behind A Bronx Tale, his classic film and Broadway play.
You’ll hear about
- the night Robert De Niro showed up in his dressing room
- how he feels about police officers
- life lessons he got from his parents
- why fame is like walking around with a loaded gun
- how therapy has been key
in his life
- why there’s an artist trapped in a street guy’s body
- and a
critical fact about himself that he didn’t learn until he was a father.