- 1 stiff paper plate with a flat outer rim
- a collection of small pine cones
- hot glue or super-sticky white glue
1. Trace a circle onto the centre flat surface of the paper plate with a pencil.
2. Cut out the circle carefully with scissors, leaving a circular frame with the flat rim intact.
3. Arrange pinecones on and around the top and inside of the rim and glue in place.
4. Once your wreath is complete and dry, glue a pretty bow in place and hang on the wall to add some festive flair to any room. (An ideal way for kids to decorate their own room for the holidays.)
Originally published in ParentsCanada magazine, November 2014.