- scrapbooking paper or newspaper comics
- double-sided tape
1. Measure and draw a square 5 cm bigger than your photo onto the magnetic paper. Cut out with scissors.
2. Make two marks 3 cm in from each edge and draw a line joining the marks along each edge. This will show you where to start and stop cutting for the inside hole of the frame. Cut out the centre square hole.
3. Lay double-sided tape on the front of your frame and press on your decorative paper.
4. Trim extra paper off the edges and in the centre.
5. Tape your portrait to the back of the frame and decorate your fridge o’ fame!
Originally published in ParentsCanada magazine, November 2012