Tippi Hedren talks about:
- Alfred Hitchcock’s obsession with her.
- Slamming doors and confronting Hitchcock’s wife.
- A twist of events while filming The Birds.
- Injuries while filming.
- Shambala, her animal sanctuary for lions and tigers.
- Living with a lion in a quiet Los Angeles neighborhood.
- #MeToo and why she spoke out then and now.
- Getting nervous. Or not.
- Raising her daughter, actor Melanie Griffith, as a single mother.
For more intimate celeb-interview podcasts, visit www.reallyfamouspodcast.com and follow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.