This fun and easy craft lets kids show their personality.
- 6 cork board circles/trivets
- colourful paint
- paint brush
- glue gun
- Arrange your cork boards like a flower, with five surrounding one.
- Pick some funky colours and paint your flower. We put some purple and white streaks to give our outer circles a petal effect.
- With a glue gun, attached the centre cork board on top of the other five. You can also add a dab of hot glue between each petal.
- Add adhesive squares to the back and hang it up for all to see!
Round trivets can also be painted to look like a bunch of grapes, different kinds of balls or balloons. Let your creativity run wild.