Use this denim memo board to store markers and remind your child of up coming events.
- Old jeans
- Bulletin board
- Spray adhesive
- White glue
- Scrapbooking decals
- Cut large sections out of your old jeans that include the pockets and belt loops.
- Arrange the jeans on the board covering the entire memo area but keeping the frame visible. Trim the jeans to fit.
- Using the spray adhesive, attach the jeans to the memo board.
- Using the white glue, attach the twine along the edge of the memo area.
- Choose a couple of scrapbooking decals that reflects your child’s interests and decorate the board.