There’s more to this picture than meets the eye.
- Dollar store frame
- Cereal box
- Soup can
- Markers or crayons
- White glue
- Glue gun
- Seal the top of an old cereal box.
- Cut the a three-sided opening in the front of the box like a door.
- Tape a clean soup can in the bottom right corner of the box.
- Cut a slit in the side of the box large enough to accept a toonie, right above the soup can.
- Take the glass out of the frame (to reduce weight) and replace with a favourite photo or drawing.
- Using a glue gun, attach the back of the frame to the flap on the front of the cereal box.
- Cover exposed sides of cereal box with paper to further conceal the safe.
Published in May, 2011.