August 19, 2011
- Scrap paper (newsprint, magazines, old books)
- White glue
- Foam brush
- Wooden box
- Choose an old book that is too worn for a thrift store.
- Carefully cut out shapes and words. Plan how you will arrange some of the cutouts on a wooden box (found at a dollar store).
- Pour some white glue into a bowl and add water to loosen the consistency.
- Using a foam brush, apply glue to the back of each shape, but don’t worry if you get some glue on the front as well.
- Images are supposed to be overlapping.
- Let dry, then coat with varathane.