Organize medals and ribbons on a hockey-themed bulletin board.
- bulletin board
- 2 pencil holders
- blue and red electrical tape
- foam letters
- push pins
- small round black magnets
- white paint
- paint roller
- hot glue
- Using a sponge roller, paint the bulletin board and two pencil holders white. Let dry.
- Apply red tape to pencil holders to make them look like nets (according to photo).
- Run a strip of red electrical tape as the centre line. Make sure it’s in the middle!
- Run two strips of blue electrical tape for the blue lines (according to photo).
- Cut a strip of red electrical tape in half for both goal lines. Position your nets (pencil holders) and run the line of tape across the board.
- Cut small circles from red electrical tape and position them as face-off dots outside the blue lines (according to photo).
- Cut a bigger circle out of red electrical tape as the centre face-off dot. You may need to use two pieces of tape.
- Cover the frame of the bulletin board with red tape.
- Hot glue the nets to the board.
- Hot glue round magnets to the push pins to look like hockey pucks.
- Stick or glue foam letters to the top of your board to spell out something fun.
- Put adhesive squares on the back or hang your bulletin board on a wall and start racking up those awards.