- 5 ears corn, husks removed
- 2-3 medium poblano peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- juice of 1 large Sunkist lime, zested first
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chive
- 4-6 ounces feta, crumbled
Place shucked corn and poblano peppers on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cumin.
BBQ on medium high heat rotating until softened a bit and charred slightly. Or place sheet pan under broiler and broil 3-5 mins per side until slightly charred in spots. Set aside to cool.
Once cooled cut each cob in half then place cut side down on cutting board and cut off kernels.
Peel outer thin skin from poblanos and cut in half, remove seeds and ribs from inside then cut into a small dice.
In a large bowl add corn, poblano peppers, chopped red pepper, onion, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 of the herbs, salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
Top with crumbled feta and remaining herbs and serve.
Find more of Pamela’s gluten free recipes at PamelasGlutenFreeRecipes.com.