- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, or more almond or any gf flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup canned puree pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs, or 4 small at room temperature
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted unsalted pepitas or roasted pumpkin seeds
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil or butter. (My loaf pan was 10 1/2″ by 5 1/2″ measured at the top)
In the meantime combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda and powder, and all spices.
Add all wet ingredients in a medium bowl. Pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs and honey.
Combine wet to dry and mix until well incorporated.
Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 50-60 mins, or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
In the meantime beat all the frosting ingredients until smooth and creamy, set aside.
Remove from oven, let sit 5 minutes then run a knife around edges to loosen. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Once cooled add cream cheese frosting and scatter with the pepitas.
Find more of Pamela’s gluten free recipes at PamelasGlutenFreeRecipes.com.