Baby and toddler expert Rosemary Greisman’s shares with us her top five tips on to get kids to eat their meals:
- Sit down for meals at set times and limit distractions.
- Offer two meal choices (based on options you want them to eat and what you have prepared) and leave the food on the table for later if they aren’t yet hungry.
- Limit the amount of milk they drink to no more than three cups a day.
- Limit snacks to twice a day and don’t offer snacks too close to meal times.
- Ensure your kids ask permission before opening up kitchen cupboards looking for food between meals.