Mommy Connections is thrilled to announce our partnership with Edleun! Fifteen of our locations across Canada will have Edleun experts help guide moms through the difficult task of finding excellent childcare.
Edleun creates a safe, loving and nurturing environment for children to allow them to grow, develop and learn as their needs require. Their early educators are trained as true professionals, constantly developing and updating their skills to provide the very best care for children. The session with the childcare theme is always a favorite among our moms since it can be so confusing and stressful.
Edleun is dedicated to providing parents with something different than typical options and will be able to answer all of these commonly asked questions in our programs
- Typically, how much is childcare?
- When should you start looking?
- What should you be looking for?
- What are the varieties available to you (dayhome, group daycare, relative, nanny, etc.) and what are the benefits of each?
- Review of key terms and what to ask when looking around (ratios, safety concerns, accreditations, licensing, etc.)
- What is subsidy, do you qualify and how would you go about applying? (this would be spoken about in general terms and not specific about anyone)
- What is the difference between alternative types of education (Montessori, Waldorf, etc)
We are very excited to partner with a company like Edleun!