Layered ingredients look glamorous in this sleek jar, and recipients can have warm cookies whenever they like. Easy to make for multiple teachers with a kid assembly line. Layer the ingredients as shown in a one-litre container then include the following instructions:
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup flour, 1/4 tsp salt,1/2 tsp baking sodamixed together.
To make cookies:
- Combine dry ingredients with 1/2 cup softened butter and a large egg. Stir in ingredients from plastic baggies.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 360°F for 12–14 minutes or until golden around the edges. Makes about 18 cookies.