- Sketch some faces before you get started so you have a preview of your characters. If you don’t trust your drawing skills, check out the internet or books for inspiration.
- Cut head shapes from felt. Cut nose and ear shapes and lay in place.
- Adjust shapes before gluing down.
- Glue googly eyes in place. Mismatched sizes lend your creation a wacky look.
- When dry, glue magnet in place on back.
Felt sheets in various colours
Googly eyes (varying sizes)
Pompoms (varying sizes and colours)
Wool and large needle
Fabric covered brad fasteners
Published March 2010