- 2 pkgs Shiratake “Skinny Noodles”, drained and rinsed for min 1 minute, drained again
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp grated or minced ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 6-8 shitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 10-12 asparagus spears, sliced
- 4 oz precooked tofu, asian flavor (optional)
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 4 Tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup gf teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tbsp gf soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Add to a small bowl the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, 2 Tbsp of the sesame oil, garlic and ginger, whisk to combine. Set aside.
In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, add 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil and heat through.
Add red pepper, shitake mushrooms and broccoli, cook stirring occassionaily for 3-4 mins.
Add asparagus, tofu (if using) and drained Shirataki noodles and continue to cook another 2-3 mins, or until the vegetables and almost cooked through.
Add the red cabbage and toss well.
Now add the teriyaki mixture, tossing the noodles and vegetables with the sauce until it is heated through well.
Remove to platter and scatter with the scallions and sesame seeds and serve.
Find more of Pamela’s gluten free recipes at PamelasGlutenFreeRecipes.com.